Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to I register to make a purchase with Kinibooks?
Go to www.kinibooks.com
- Select the book by click on "Add to cart".
- Confirm the Country by selecting from the drop down menu.
- Continue by click on "check out"
- If you are a new member, kindly click on "Create Account" or else just login with your Email address and Password.
- For new member, kindly fill up the accounts information and click "continue"
- Click "continue" again to confirm.
- Select Manage4me (Online payment - Credit card or Maybank2u) OR Money order/cheque.
- Click "continue" again
- Select your payment method and click "Continue" again
- Check on the order confirmation and click on "Confirm Order"
- Select your preferred language and the payment method from the drop down menu.
Example: Credit Card
- You will see a sample screen below, then you click on the "Submit" button.
- You will be direct to MOLPAY / Paypal
- Key in your credit card numbers, expiry date and CVV2.
- Lastly, click on "Submit" button to make payment.
Is my credit card/online banking for with Kinibooks is safe?
Yes, absolutely. All Internet communication is secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 256bit encryption.
Can I make a cheque or cash deposit for my purchases with Kinibooks?
Yes, you may make a payment for your purchases by a cheque deposit or cash deposit. Below are our bank details:-
Payee: Mkini Dotcom Sdn Bhd
Account No: 5141 7815 3586
Please write your name, Order ID and telephone number on the deposit slip and fax the transaction receipt to 03-2289 2579 or email the slip to [email protected]
Can I buy Kinibooks’ collection straight from your outlets?
Kinibooks do not have any physical outlets in which our customers could buy their desired books, except for our office in Bangsar. Feel free to visit our office at : 48, Jalan Kemuja, Bangsar Utama, 59000 Kuala Lumpur.
Return & Refund policy
Kinibooks will accept returns from customers for purchases sent back and received by us within 7 days of receipt of the shipment on the following conditions:
- Incorrect or defective item(s) delivered; and
- The items returned to us is in its original condition.
Kinibooks will extend a full refund for the price of any item that fulfills the above requirements. Shipping cost for your purchase will only be refunded if the return of the book(s) had been due to an oversight on our part.
Return the book(s) to
Mkini Dotcom Sdn Bhd
48, Jalan Kemuja,
59000 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel. : 03 2284 3367
Fax: 03 2289 2579
Service delivery policy
For our organisation to deliver high-quality services and activities to our clients, we must be attentive to their needs and strengths, and to the needs of their families and their communities.
Our service delivery policies describe how we take an organised and responsive approach to our core business ? the way we assess the needs of each client, plan our individualised service responses including service closure, undertake activities, cooperate with other agencies, and review progress for our clients against their service plans.
Having clear, written procedures for the delivery of services provides clarity to our clients about what they can expect from us within our resource constraints. Being focused on responsiveness to their needs and strengths at all stages of the delivery of a service helps us to assist each client to work towards the best possible resolution of their needs.
This policy will apply to KINIBOOKS.COM customers who purchase books and materials from the site.
- Policy statement: Our commitment
KINIBOOKS.COM is committed to delivering services and activities that respond to the needs and strengths of those who use our service, their families and their communities.
- Delivery period
KINIBOOKS.COM is committed to deliver the books and materials purchased from our site within 3 working days through courier service(s) in Penisular Malaysia, and up to 7 working days in East Malaysia (Borneo). For purchases made from overseas bearing delivery address of the same, the delivery process might take up to 14 to 30 working days, depending on factors illustrated below:-
- Custom clearance
- Addressee not available at time of delivery
- Unclaimed items from the postal service center